Advisory service, for both new and seasoned collectors, including
» Strategic planning of your collection
» Evaluation of the works already in the collection:
- Identification: authentication, dating, documentation
- Condition reports
- Economic valuation
- Investment plans
- Conservation and insurance reports
Chartered Appraiser for art and antiques, n. 184 of the APEJUC (Associació de Pèrits Judicials de Catalunya) Appraisal services for single works of art and objects or entire collections, for purposes such as:
- Selling / buying
- Inheritance and trusts
Insurance and other services
Related services: insurance, tax and legal, framing services, conservation and protection.
- Assistance in insuring the collection
- Assistance in legal and tax matters
- Assistance in conservation and protection of the art works
- Framing and shipping services
Acquisition and sale of works of art
Art works adquisition and sales services, specially of paintings and sculptures of catalan and Spanish old masters.
- Researching, locating and negotiating new works of art for my clients’ collections
- Identifying and negotiating with buyers of works for sale from the collection
- Representing clients in international auctions and fairs (Sotheby’s, Christie’s, TEFAF Maastricht, Masterpiece London, Biennales des Antiquaries Paris, and others)
- Taking care of all the steps and paperwork following an acquisition or a sale: shipping, export and import licences, insurances, taxes, etc.